- Handle recruitment processes including interviews, pre-boarding, and onboarding
- Manage overall HR Operations function including administering employee attendance, foreign employee documents, benefits claims such as health insurance and general administration.
- Manage payroll
- Responsible to manage General Affairs (Office management, Purchasing for Supplies and Stationery, petty cash, reception desk) in Thailand office
- Provides administrative support.
- Thai nationality
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources preferred multinational environment especially in HR and GA role
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and interviewing skill
- Excellent in English skill.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this role for you!
Please submit your CV and application in English, providing a recent photograph and stating your current and expected salary. Kindly send to email@example.com